Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Happy Birthday to me!

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Well!

I'm another year older! I know I haven't updated the template yet, but I'm working on it, I swear! I've been kinda busy, though! I've had some out of state friends come and visit! Meghan, you prolly know him as Donnie the fix-it guy on your blogger, and his wife Alicia, came to visit me for my birthday!

Today we're gonna go to the zoo!

Lastnight we went to Huntington beach for a look around, then to my parent's place and chatted there for a while. Then, to Panera's and after we took Alicia back to the hotel for a nap, and Donnie and I walked around the mall and made fun of stuff. We went out to dinner with my parents next, and then out to the flats to meet up with some of their friends.

We got into Shooters and who did I run into? Heather S. She actually cut her hair and looks a lot ... I donno, more...grown up, I guess. Weird to see her, for sure. I wished her a happy birthday since hers is the day before mine, and she wished me one too and we parted ways. It was really weird to see her, to be sure.

Ok, off to shower so we can go zoo'ing!

More later!

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Yadda yadda..
.:Out with the Old..



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.