Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Minty Fresh... Birth Control?

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I've had this conversation with a few people already, but I'm just going to ask it again.

Are there really females in the world too busy to take their birth control with water?

Ok, to start from the beginning, I went to visit the OBGYN in the early winter and got a new birth control because apparently the one I was on was "old and there are some that are much better now". So he prescribed me some YAZ which, I have to admit, have some good commercials and the thought is nice, but yeah. Not for me. I was a complete psycho on it. Freaking out over nothing, spazing when I normally don't do that, and I could feel that something was just not right, but I couldn't put my finger on what was making me so crazy. Then one day it hit me… evil, evil YAZ.

So after trying it for 4 months I’d had enough of being the kind of girl that I always am so proud of not being. I’m a logical thinker, and not that I don’t get emotional at all - I’m not a robot, I just tend to be less emotional. I have to say though, I was feeling my bitchy side there for a while. Anyway, I finally changed my birth control and what did my doctor give me? Birth control you can chew! Mint flavored.

I just can’t imagine anyone that doesn’t have the time to pick up a bottle or glass of water to take a teeny-tiny pill with. Also, I refuse to chew it.

I can just hear it now: “Hey, do you have a toothpick? I have some birth control stuck in my teeth.” or how about, “Do you have any mints?” “Hmm, I have mint flavored birth control, will that do?”

Seriously people. Chewable birth control?

OR
Blogger Comments (1)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:To Bobert
.:Catch up?
.:Alright, I'm bad.
.:Tall Tales
.:Yay! Lameness!
.:Sleep anyone?
.:Florida
.:Letters to the Yuckies
.:Good times
.:F*ck A Duck



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.