Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









More Quizes

Monday, May 23, 2005

I am 19% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.


Damn skippy! My mama don't never let me date her boyfriends, so's I'm still waitin' fer one of my dads to marry me. Yee-haw!

I am 42% Internet Addict.
Slight Internet Addict.
I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!


Dude, I so thought I'd score higher!

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:In Threes
.:Quiz
.:Car Crash Craziness
.:Emergency Room Fun
.:Bob the Retard's B-day
.:Bob the Retard
.:Monster-In-Law
.:Spring is EVIL
.:Bleh
.:Brittney & Tylor



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.