Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









A Midsummer Night's Walk

Monday, July 25, 2005

On my near daily walk around Blahzvillage I thought, why don't I bring my camera with me more often? Since I walk around 8 - 8:30pm (being that it's nearly the coolest daylight besides the early morning) the sun is usually just setting and more often than not, it look absolutely gorgeous along the water. So, the other night as I was headed out the door I grabbed my birthday gift, a digital camera (Ha-ha, Bob go ahead and hide yours now!), and headed out the door. The pictures I took will shortly be hanging on my wall, I hope.

The first picture is of my favorite tree along my walk. I really have no idea why I love it so much other than it's just... really big and gorgeous. You can see the sun setting and making the trunk an orangey-brown color.



As I walked down to the beach, which I normally do, the picture below is what greeted me. Not the most beautiful I've ever seen off the water, but definitely picture and blog worthy, I think.



Some annoying teenagers thought I wanted their picture, to my dismay, and kept trying to jump into the photo. It doesn't help that I look like one of them and my stern older person voice didn't deter them, so I patiently waited for their little slow-witted heads to get out of the frame before shooting the picture. It was worth the wait if you ask me.

The next photo was off one of the many little jetties along the beach. At the last moment a seagull flew into the frame, the sneaky little flying trash can.



I then left the beach and made my way to the sometimes grueling trek up the stairs from the beach where a creepy old guy made some leer at me. As I crossed the street I shot a picture down the little road that leads to the beach under the main street and back up again. Why? Because I like it, so nyah.



I took a picture of a lightning bug, but it was far too blurry to include. To me, summer just isn't summer without a lightning bug. For those of you who don't get to see them, I feel sorry for you because you're definitely missing out.

P.S. I didn't want to forget to post about the best part of my weekend. Meghan, my long time best friend's cute widdle baby boy, Elek, got baptized and I was honored to have been invited. Out of respect for Brian, Meghan's husband, I'll leave the photos out so no pervy people see his baby boy.

P.S.S. Also, Dave at Maximum Awesome used the badge of his I spruced up! It was from the remark of Keithy's during a flame war over there we were involved in. Some guy, clearly on drugs, named Chris or Cris, I'm still not sure of the spelling, made the remark "I'd probably be able to bang you out if I wanted to." to me, which made me throw up in my mouth a little. Anyway, check out the badges, they're hilarious, and Keith was the champ. Dave awarded him the first badge to be displayed on his blog.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:What the...?
.:Eww Gross!
.:Forward Emailer Revenge!
.:Embarrassing Memories
.:Mudder-Feekin' Ex
.:Draft Letter
.:Oops! He did it again!
.:Red Flags!
.:In Memory...
.:Horney the Cat



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.