Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Vacation Needed

Monday, July 26, 2004

The week before last Bob went to the doctors to get something on his cheek looked at. He's had some problems in the past with skin cancer and such, and sometimes gets things on his face that need to be removed. Personally I think it's because he doesn't scrub his face hard enough, it looked like a booger on his cheek! But I digress. She thought his face was too blotchy and recommended he start a treatment that's a chemotherepy for skin. It's a cream he has to put on his face twice a day to draw out what could develope into cancerous ickiness later.

So on saturday he started doing this face cream thing. It can make his face itchy and hurty, but he's such a pessimist that he's sure it will. So because he's anxious about it, and because he talked to his son the day before which always makes him nasty, he's been EXTRA annoying. I try my hardest to ignore his glares and nastiness, but there's only so much I can take. Yesterday we were watching this show about ice cream, and he said something about how Mitchell's makes their ice cream and when I disagreed he said, "YES THEY DO!" and I was like.. whoa and said nothing more. We had company over, my brother Van and his girlfriend, at the time so I didn't want to get into it. So my mom had asked Van about a certain problem we'd had with a button in the car, she was checking on what he suggested and said, "Well, maybe the car has to be on." Bob said, "We've always had it on in the past." I said, "No, the last time I did it I was holding the keys in my hand so I know you don't need the car on." He scowled and said, "YES WE HAVE!" Ok, I just had a week with screaming kids... I don't need another. I leaned in the car and said, "You guys go have ice cream, I'm not going. Bob's being mean for no reason and I'm not dealing with that." My mom didn't want to go after that, ... I felt bad, but there's no way I'm dealing with that stuff. I hope he apologizes, too.

So, as I was brooding in the bathtub taking my bath I decided now is the perfect time for a little mini vacation. Just a few days. The air fares are SUPER low right now. Yep, I think it's definately time for a vacation.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Bumps & Bruises
.:Tresse puppy's hello!
.:A visit to Iowa
.:The Zoo
.:Happy Birthday to me!
.:Yadda yadda..
.:Out with the Old..



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.