Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Getting Sick

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

So, I think I'm getting a cold compliments of Bobert! Now, to make his status with me lower, I bought him a candy bar yesterday... just because... and after he thanked me for it and the subject changed he proceeded to snap at me for asking him to spray the tub with the after shower stuff. I mean, I clean that thing atleast every third day. This weekend I cleaned it two days in a row because I wanted to take a bath. I have no idea what he puts in the bath water, but my gosh... have the courtesy to rinse it out afterwards!

Anyway, I'm slightly grumpy today. Can you tell? I'm not really sure where it all came from, but I start doubting myself and all the things I was possitive about and then I get mad at myself... vicious cycle, I tells ya. And all because I didn't get enough sleep! It was kinda worth it... in a wierd way. The cat was snuggling with me, and it was kinda nice to have something warm snuggled up with me in bed. Sad, aren't I?

So, my mom went to get a new washer and dryer today... and just before we left the microwave started putting off sparks, so she added that to her list as well. We've been doing a little research in consumer reports for the best for the buck, and we found that the whirlpool duet washer/dryer was rated rather highly so that's what she got! The salesman was so excited to get such a HUGE sale that he talked until I thought I'd throw myself down on the groud and cry! At one point he was telling me about his oldest child. He says, "She's around your age." and I was like, "Yeah?" and he says, "Yeah, you're what..18? 19?" And I smiled and said, "I'm 27." He was like, "Oh! Well, enjoy it while you can, girlfriend!" and I gave him a polite laugh. I'm sure when I really will appreciate how young I look, it'll catch up with me and I'll look 10 years OLDER. Thanks for the reminder evil salesman. *sniffle* I'm gonna have to start carrying around my birth certificate so people believe me when I tell them my age. I'll just pin it to my shirt and say, "See!? 27!" So, all-in-all it was a better time at Best Buy than the last time we were there and had to walk out on the sales guy he was so annoying. On an even brighter note, I saw the speakers I'm gonna get. *nodnod* That's if the ones I found downstairs won't hook up to my computer. We shall see!

I'm down 1 blue t-shirt, left behind in Maryland when I was there on vacation. Happily, it found a new home, and I couldn't be more flattered. I've got more where that one came from! So, c'est la vie! I couldn't be happier!

I went to Marc's today for a little retail therapy, but it didn't really work to cheer me up. A phone call while I was there certainly did the trick, though.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Bad Day Made Better
.:Weekend Bliss
.:Iowa Pictures
.:Allergy Fun!
.:Ugh
.:Mudder-Feekin' Bee!
.:Church n' Stuff
.:Vacation Time Yet?
.:More to Come
.:Number puzzle



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.