Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Church n' Stuff

Friday, July 30, 2004

*yawn* Well, I got up early to go to church with my mom today and fold church newsletters. Some new lady was there and messed us all up so I had to take some extra time to reorganize all the addressed letters after she left. Way to mess up the flow, lady! And she kept calling my mom Ally. So I said to the lady next to my mom, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I thought your name was Ann! Here it's Ally." she says, "It is Ann, dear. is calling your mom Ally." and I was like, "Ohh.." and then my mom's like, "Oh! Was she talking to me? My name's Ellie." and the woman's like, "Ok, Ally." Eesh. Well, whatever! Hehehe!

My mom would really like me to join her church, but there have been a few things that I've been looking at lately that I don't particularly like about it.

1.) There aren't any people below age 40. Who am I suppose to relate to?

2.) The pastor has said some things (albeit I heard this from someone else and not straight from the horses mouth) about being against interracial marriages.

3.) The pastor has oked a petition to be left at the church for people against gay marriages.

Ok, I was brought up to believe that church is where EVERYONE is welcome, isn't it? Who am *I* to judge someone else's lifestyle? That's between that person and God. There are some things I do not agree with, but I really try not to force my opinions and beliefs onto other people. I thought being a pastor he'd be a little more welcoming. I happen to know that one of the ladies at the church has a gay son. How do you think she'd feel if we all signed that petition? I think it's sad, and I'm really debating being apart of something like that.

So, I've booked a vacation. August 13th I'll be gone until the 16th. Thank goodness for cheap airplane tickets!

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Vacation Time Yet?
.:More to Come
.:Number puzzle
.:Special Someone
.:Vacation Needed
.:Bumps & Bruises
.:Tresse puppy's hello!
.:A visit to Iowa
.:The Zoo
.:Happy Birthday to me!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.