Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Mudder-Feekin' Bee!

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Today while sitting outside with my mom, brother, joanis, and bob a bee flew at my mom. She swished it away and it came directly at my face, stinging the corner of my eye. Mudder-feekie was like a kamikaze going for my face! And while I'm trying desperately to make the pain stop, my mother thinks I'm making it up because she didn't see the bee sting me. Well, the swelling around my eye didn't come from no where!



Freakin' little bastage lived, too. *sigh* And! This morning I fell on the stairs and could have a doozy of a bruise after THAT swelling goes down. I'm afraid if I go out in public people will think I'm being beat at home, for heaven sake. Just not my day!

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Church n' Stuff
.:Vacation Time Yet?
.:More to Come
.:Number puzzle
.:Special Someone
.:Vacation Needed
.:Bumps & Bruises
.:Tresse puppy's hello!
.:A visit to Iowa
.:The Zoo



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.