Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Mudder-Feekin' Shade

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I thought having a shade so the peeping-toms next door wouldn't watch me (not that I understand why they would!) was a good idea... until I started installing the bloody shade. It's an adjustable one, and in the directions they make it sound so clean and simple... well, maybe for people not shade-installing challenged, sure!

I started installing at like... forever ago and it's still not installed. Bloody evil thing. If it doesn't behave I'll just stomp on it and put on a show for the perverts.

I've given up for the night out of frustration. It needs to eat die.



OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Molly the Mole
.:Psycho Part II
.:Update for Meggers
.:More Quizes
.:In Threes
.:Quiz
.:Car Crash Craziness
.:Emergency Room Fun
.:Bob the Retard's B-day
.:Bob the Retard



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.