Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Brand New Digs!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

That's right! I've long been waiting to get some time to redo my blog and here she is. Though I have to pay some credit to Oh, Deir! for the pin-up idea seeing as I got it from her and went on the great hunt for the painting used at the top there.

So, with the new digs came some changes. No more shout box. Who used that anyway? In place of that lame-arse thing are my archives. No more emotion things, they're too much of a pain in my rear to post. I added a few other things to the side to make it feel more new, and voila! We have the new and improved Bunny's Babblings.

Now, on to more exciting stuff (well, for me!)!

As promised I took some pictures of my baby robins.


There's just 2 little guys in there from what I could see. So either my brothers thought they saw 3 eggs when there was really 2, one of those little sweeties were sleeping, or we lost one. In any case I've yet to hear those little guys cry! When I went to take an up-close picture (which is in my Flickr album to the left) they must have thought I was mom. Right after I took it, they popped their heads out for me. This picture was taken through a crack of an opening in the front door, and also through the storm door... but you can see them! Little cuties.

Well, I wasn't able to sleep lastnight for some unknown reason so I went downstairs to watch a little tv so my mind wouldn't race and drive me crazy. Big mistake. Have you ever watched TV to make yourself tired, only to find something interesting to watch and it makes you wanna stay up? Yeah, well.. that happened to me. For some mudder-feekin' reason I needed to watch The Six Wives of Henry VIII and kept myself awake through my benadryl laden haze. It was pretty interesting, actually. ANYWAY! That's not even why I was telling this! As I was waiting through some kind of PBS intermission (yes, I was watching PBS, help me!) this weird guy named Jack Stargazer came on.

Apparently, at the end of June, on the 24th to be exact, at 30-40 minutes past sunset if you look WNW you'll see Venus, Saturn, and Mercury soooooo close together you could cover them up with your pinky finger at arms length. Something like this won't happen again until the year 2070! My WNW view is blocked by a big, mudder-feekin' house, so off the the lake I'll be going. Oh! And it's going to be happening ( the planets being visible) as early as June 7th, though they won't be nearly that close together. I'll explain what I learned more later on, for those that even care or read this blog, so you'll know where to look better.

But for now, I'm going to soak in a nice hot.....shower.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Memorial Day..
.:B-renda: Female or Male?
.:Mudder-Feekin' Shade
.:Molly the Mole
.:Psycho Part II
.:Update for Meggers
.:More Quizes
.:In Threes
.:Quiz
.:Car Crash Craziness



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.