Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









The good, the bad, and the ugly...

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Well, first we'll start with the good. I ordered a pair of flip-flops online for my mom, b-word, and myself today!


They're called sugar shoes!

Now, I know you think.. so what? They're a pair of flip-flops. You'd be soooo wrong, though. They're the MOST comfortable shoe I've ever owned. I bought a pair in Florida this spring and they even come with little patches incase they rip. Too cute! They have a ton of different styles too, some with heals. Once your foot hit these flip-flops, you'd totally understand my obsession. Anyway, those are them and they're my goodness.

Now, on to the bad.

My sister called today in hopes that I was born yesterday by saying, "Is Ellie there?" Now, I don't know about the rest of you, but when I hear my siblings voice on the phone, I pretty much know it's them. So I'm like, "Who is this?" which isn't like me. I have pretty polite phone ettiquette and usually say, "May I ask who's speaking?" but anyway, she says as she realizes I'm not that addle-brained, "It's Kim, is mom there?" to which I responded with, "No, she's not." and she glumly said, "Ok fine, bye."

My poor little idiot, do you really think I'd let you stress our beloved mother out? Think again, my dear.... and take your little dog Toto ... err... Derek... with you. Don't misunderstand my words here, while I totally hate what she's trying to do, I don't hate my sister or my nephew, I just think there's a time in life where you have to start thinking of someone other than yourself, and she's gotta start sometime! But that's the bad!

......unfortunately... it gets ugly.

Yup. So, I'm about to hop in the shower when the phone rings. Being the only one to answer it I ran to pick it up. It was Michelle, or 'chelle as we call her, asking for my mom. I hesitated a moment to let her at my mom, but... she's been pretty straight-forward and nearly always genuinely caring, so I handed the phone over. Now, calling here and pretending to be someone else... that's weird. But then calling our poor, soft hearted, misguided brother and CRYING to him about how evil I am... that's quite another thing.

Apparently Derek called and wanted to talk to Grandma sooooo bad, but mean ol' Aunt Jenny wouldn't let him! Evil, evil me! Now, my brother has known me for all of my 27-nearly-28 years, and I'm the freakin' most caring person (atleast he better say that!) and yet he believed our crooked little nephew when he said I called him a peice of trash. Now... I might be thinking angry name-calling thoughts, but trash never crossed my mind, .... I'm much more creative!

Anyway, apparently I can't just keep this between me, David, and my mom. I have to tell the world that my sister's an evil jerk. Dude, is $1000-something dollars worth destroying your family bonds? I'd thought better of her.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Brand New Digs!
.:Memorial Day..
.:B-renda: Female or Male?
.:Mudder-Feekin' Shade
.:Molly the Mole
.:Psycho Part II
.:Update for Meggers
.:More Quizes
.:In Threes
.:Quiz



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.