Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Granoblasticman

Friday, June 24, 2005

I wanted to make a post about the stars, my Meghan visit, etc. but I felt a little selfish after hearing Granoblasticman's news today. His brother was killed in a car accident lastnight, or early this morning, due to drinking and driving. My heart goes out to him and his family, along with my prayers, I know what it's like to lose a very close family member.

It makes me sad because it brings back the memories of when, at 14, I lost my dad and how I felt like I knew something more about life than anyone else my age at the time did. Thankfully I had a strong core of support in my mom, friends, and family.

I can't say I really truely know Granoblasticman (aka Ken) other than we share a love for on-line gaming (where we met) and that he's a good person. I've been his instant messenger older sister, as he has said, for a long time now and listened to his woes of teenagedom, girls, etc. He's reminded me why I'm so glad that the drama of high school has been long left behind me.

So I'm dedicating this post on his behalf and asking that if you're reading this you include him and his family in your prayers.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Jerk!
.:Good Stuff
.:Adventures in Blahzvillage
.:Sh*tty Blog
.:Molly the Mole - Part Two
.:Instant Messenger Mayhem!
.:Picture Time!
.:Rights Reserved!
.:Oh the tangled web we weave...
.:Hobbies & Stuff



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.