Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Oh the tangled web we weave...

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My sister called again lastnight.

Her lies are becoming-- scratch that-- have been ridiculous. She's such a liar that there's no way to tell what part of what she's saying has any truth to it at all.

She says Derek "ran away" and she hasn't seen him for 10 days. Well, number one, if he did run away, good for him. But at 18 it's called leaving home, not running away. Also, she made the mistake of reminding me it couldn't have been 10 days ago because he called my brother Keith only 5 days ago... from home. Not to mention, Keith told us yesterday that Kim talked to him and said that she would have Derek call him lastnight, but she wasn't sure if he could because her phone was being disconnected.

Yeah, nice try there, Kim.

Oh, and I forgot the best part of Derek's run-away letter. To quote her it said, "F*** Jennifer and F*** the rest of the family. I'm leaving." Mmm-hmm, that's right! His favorite (and only) aunt got special mention in his fictional run-away letter!

Ha... anyway, she went on to say she hoped I was happy that her kids were being taken away from her in 2 days. They were going back to Michael, her abusive, drunkard, ex-husband. This, apprently, is also my fault.... somehow. Of course, she probubly didn't think that lie through very well. What court would give custody to a man who has had a restraining order against him for years? Unless that was a lie too. In any case, yet again, something of this magnatude would likely have been mentioned in her call to my brother Keith, but alas, it wasn't.

Hmm... a lie? Umm....yes. But you know... if they are being taken away from her, good. They don't have a stable home enviornment there. All of them will be going through the system if they don't get out of there sooner or later. Spencer is already getting into fights regularly.

Now for my favorite one. Her supposed heart attack. Yep, this is how she got through to my mother to begin with. She needed all her information about what sort of cancers she's had, etc. And you know, I knew she was lying when she said it, but being that she's my sister I thought maybe she really did need that sort of information. Boy, that's the last time I worry about that crap. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Well... shame on me. Lesson learned.

So yes, because I wouldn't let her speak with our mother, whom she called her "banker", her life is turning to shite and apparently it's all my fault.

The most frustrating part of all this is, while I'm absolutely willing to take any blame that's mine, I was really just the messenger in all this. My mother and David aren't totally blameless, yet both of them get to say they have no idea what's going on when they're questioned about it. Mind you, I did some investigating of my own when she had her supposed heart attack, but I never made up anything that I learned from that.

So, if you have a sibling that gives you trouble, just remember... it could be worse. You could have my sister.


Fake heart attack bill: $0.
Price of your family: $1400.

Phone being shut off: Priceless.



OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Hobbies & Stuff
.:New Diet Plan?
.:Saturn, Mercury, & Venus updated!
.:Pink roses..
.:The good, the bad, and the ugly...
.:Brand New Digs!
.:Memorial Day..
.:B-renda: Female or Male?
.:Mudder-Feekin' Shade
.:Molly the Mole



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.