Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Sh*tty Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Wow, I actually put myself to sleep in my chair today reading my own blog.

I can't decide what is more sad, that I'm writing about falling asleep reading my blog, or that I fell asleep reading it... sitting up... in a chair.

Yeah.


OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Molly the Mole - Part Two
.:Instant Messenger Mayhem!
.:Picture Time!
.:Rights Reserved!
.:Oh the tangled web we weave...
.:Hobbies & Stuff
.:New Diet Plan?
.:Saturn, Mercury, & Venus updated!
.:Pink roses..
.:The good, the bad, and the ugly...



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.