Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Good Stuff

Saturday, June 18, 2005

While I was thumbing through a magazine I sometimes indulge in, US Weekly, I came across this picture and was totally disturbed.



What exactly is she doing? Eating his face? Freaky.

Also, while I'm showing amusing pictures. Last year my ex sent me this little stuffed dog that when you press it's stomach says, "Woof! I love you!" which just made me retch. I stuffed it away somewhere... or actually I think I threw it or something, I can't remember. In any case, while cleaning out the hallway closet I found it and gave it to its rightful owner. My dog. Now, as she tears it to little peices I don't mind at all when I hear the muffled, "Woof! I love you!" Infact, it makes me laugh.



Soon it will be a mere rag of it's former self. I have a fantasy where I send him a picture of it and all I say is "Hahahahaha!" as a message. I know I won't, but it makes me smile just to think about it. Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?


OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Adventures in Blahzvillage
.:Sh*tty Blog
.:Molly the Mole - Part Two
.:Instant Messenger Mayhem!
.:Picture Time!
.:Rights Reserved!
.:Oh the tangled web we weave...
.:Hobbies & Stuff
.:New Diet Plan?
.:Saturn, Mercury, & Venus updated!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.