Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Vacation Update

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Just a quick update, I've been away from the computer and loving it.

Keithy's been taking care of me like nothing else. After all the time I spend thinking of anyone but myself at home it makes me feel a little guilty. At home I always drive, always make dinner, always await what little thing I should be doing next, and get up at the crack of dawn. Here Keith takes care of me, always drives, I haven't cooked once, and I even slept in for atleast 3 days in a row now.

We went to Washington D.C. today... it was like 100+ degrees. It was so bloody hot I thought I was going to die but it was still really awesome. I think my feet got burned on the bottom somehow. I took some great pictures, but I'll update better later. Unfortunately I'll be back on Saturday.

Also, on Keith's monitor the picture I use here on my page looks so bad. Why didn't anyone ever tell me?! Grrr. Ok, I'm goin'.

Ciao for now!

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Vacation Here I Come!
.:Sweet Freedom
.:A Midsummer Night's Walk
.:What the...?
.:Eww Gross!
.:Forward Emailer Revenge!
.:Embarrassing Memories
.:Mudder-Feekin' Ex
.:Draft Letter
.:Oops! He did it again!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.