Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









It's Raining Men!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

That's right, the wedding actually took place (to my family's chagrin) and "It's Raining Men" was the song my brother Van's (the groom) son, Brandon, requested at the reception for Brenda and Van. Nothing could have been more amusing, and while I was more than happy to have been elsewhere during it, it would have been most amusing to see myself. I will most definately be posting more pictures for laughs in the very near future.

Now I'd like to do something different with a few of the pictures and play a little game. It's called,
Now I will show you two chins, and you guess which one belongs to my brother Van, and which one belongs to B-renda. The difficulty of this game should seriously scare you. The winner can glory in the fact that he or she can tell the difference between...ummm...I would say male and female.. but uhh.. that's questionable. So, lets just say you'll be real good or something, ok? I'll reveal the true pictures in a few days.
Chin #1:


Chin #2:
Leave your guesses in the comment box.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Just Call me Aunt Renny
.:Damned if I Do, Damned if I Don't
.:Send Help!
.:No More Rage?
.:Oh the Whore-er!
.:Anger Management?
.:Sh*t Turned To Sunshine!
.:Angry Bunny - Proceed With Care!
.:Running for Mayor?
.:Whose Life Sucks More Contest



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.