Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Family Woes

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Well, I forgot to include a picture of Tresse on Halloween. It's incredibly sweet... so I just gotta!



Now, how can you not smile at that picture?

This weekend I'm taking a little break from my family. My grandpa died last tuesday and I've been stressed out worrying about my mom. She keeps telling me how I'm helping her by being there for her.... but the things she tells me is making me upset.

Like, she's all upset my uncle or her nephew took a penny jar my grandpa used to put pennies in. Well, .... la-te-da! I would have liked a full house of stuff that was my dad's after he died, but she couldn't get rid of it fast enough! The things I have I have had to grab and keep hold of, so excuse me if I'm not upset about a penny jar. She said to me... "You wouldn't understand what I'm going through." And my reply to that was, "Right, because I donno what it's like to lose a father." to which she replied sarcastically, "Thanks, Jenny, you're really helping me out here."

Whatevah. So, my brother should be back this week and since he's been down there with my mom, I think escaping from hearing about all the stuff that happened down there is better. I know it'll just either make me mad, or make me sad. And right now, I've really had more than I can bare. Being the one to tell my mom about my grandpa passing away, telling all my siblings, yadda yadda yadda... then being told I'm not helping out? Nah, ... not a good idea to be here. My mom keeps telling me how helpful David is being, and all I can think of is what he's really wanting from all this? There's always some reason he's being nice... and in this case, I think it's to get my grandpa's lincoln. He's been working on it an awful lot, so... we'll see. And my mom hasn't even called my brother Van yet... who is like... getting his feelings hurt about it. And rightly so! Anyway, that's my rant for the day!

And Meggers, I'll call you tonight! Sorry I missed your call, I was out with the dog and didn't see the answering machine blinking until waaaaay later when I was headed to bed and turned the light out by the machine.

Ta!

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Centering Myself
.:Error Evilness
.:Summer Cold H-E-Double Hockey Sticks!
.:Getting Sick
.:Bad Day Made Better
.:Weekend Bliss
.:Iowa Pictures
.:Allergy Fun!
.:Ugh
.:Mudder-Feekin' Bee!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.