Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Blast from the Past

Monday, February 28, 2005

So, I said I would say more about Adam when I found out more, here goes.

I think he’s mostly changed, but there’s hints of the old him in there. I’m a little worried he’ll reattach himself and that’s really not what I need in my life right now. I’ve kept everything on a purely friend-like basis and it’s been pretty smooth so far. My mom’s sure he’ll be on me like a duck on a june bug, and he does make compliments frequently, but it’s hard for me to think he’d be all interested like that. His not being in a current relationship might be a problem, but I’ve yet to see any signs of weirdness involving that area, so it’s been nice! Though, he did say that he hadn’t dated anyone for like… 3 years or so after we broke up. That’s no good.

I talk to him mostly while he’s at work… and he told me about when he called his parents and they asked about me. It’s odd; I always figured his parents would hate my guts after our break-up. Apparently his mother was blunt and took the opportunity to remind him that it was HIS fault we broke up, and his Dad wanted details about how we started talking again and what was said.

I’m leery of talking to him on the phone, but I did it anyway. We had several really funny conversations about different things. Like “JunkHelmets ™ (patent pending)” – which I made up for what reason I forget. It’s the new name of protective junk cups. I thought with a name like that… who would pass up buying it! And I could make them so if a guy is kicked in the junk it plays a song like… “We are the Champion”. Anyway, it was really funny. Guess you had to be there!

I took Lisa to the doctors and had a good time, actually. She says the funniest stuff. She had a biopsy done on her breast and they removed some kind of infection. She tells me while we’re waiting in the waiting room that she has a crush on her doctor. I said, “Oh yeah?” and she said, “I secretly call him the breast master… you know, like beast master?” and I laughed. I said, “What’s he look like?” and she explained him to me... And said that she thought he was probably a Scorpio or… another sign I can’t remember. So I asked, “Why do you think he’s a Scorpio?” She replied, “Well, he sees a problem and attacks it right away.” And I nodded. Riiiiight. Like a scorpion. Gotcha. Man, that girl is hilarious. I’m almost looking forward to the next visit!

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:F-F-Freakin' Furnace!
.:Family Woes
.:Centering Myself
.:Error Evilness
.:Summer Cold H-E-Double Hockey Sticks!
.:Getting Sick
.:Bad Day Made Better
.:Weekend Bliss
.:Iowa Pictures
.:Allergy Fun!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.