Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









New Diet Plan?

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Well, it's not a huge secret to those that know me that I've gained weight since.... I donno, if I say High School that might be too far back, but not entirely wrong since I *have* gained weight since high school.... but who hasn't right? RIGHT!?

Alright, that's more like it.

Anyway, I've been trying feverishly-- cancel that-- half-heartedly to lose weight since my return from Canada. Now, when I look in my "good mirrors" which are the ones in my bathroom I don't feel I look all that bad. Then the harsh reality hits when I venture out in public, and say, catch a glimpse of myself in the hair dresser's "realistic mirror"... those mudder-feekin' truth telling mirrors need to be smashed!

Alright, so I know I'm a stress eater, and I eat when I'm really bored. The thing that's bad about that is that my life is full of stress right now, one of them even being my weight! Every time I get the right mind frame I feel like the people I live with (being my family) submarine my attempts and my will-power.

I read that if I'm weak willed I shouldn't surround myself with things that will make me fail. In other words, badness sugar-filled foods. Unfortunately, I don't live alone and my family has less will-power than I do.

So, what does someone in my situation do? I've no clue and I'm in a downward spiral here. I don't want to be one of those ladies I look at when I go out and say to myself... that's going to be me. So, wish me luck with a new week. This house is going on a diet! Even if I have to steal away in the night and throw the bad things out.

P.S. Bob has been really pissing me off lately. So, to get back... I unscrew the little night-light bulb in the front hallway's light. Today I've unscrewed it a total of 3 times, the third time I actually took the bulb OUT of the socket and set it in the little light fixture to be more bothersome. I know it's petty, but it makes me feel better.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Saturn, Mercury, & Venus updated!
.:Pink roses..
.:The good, the bad, and the ugly...
.:Brand New Digs!
.:Memorial Day..
.:B-renda: Female or Male?
.:Mudder-Feekin' Shade
.:Molly the Mole
.:Psycho Part II
.:Update for Meggers



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.