Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









The June Sky

Friday, June 24, 2005

Tonight 30-40 minutes after sunset (looking west) Venus, Saturn & Mercury will be very clearly visible.
Saturn will be down lower, and Mercury and Venus will be higher up and rather close together and will stay that way for the next 7 nights. Tonight, however, is when you should be able to cover Mercury and Venus up with your little finger at arms length.

I went to the lake to get a pretty picture. The 2 little dots in the picture (not the shiney squiggly thing to the left) are Mercury and Venus, with Venus being the one above, I believe. The sky was absolutely gorgeous, I hope you all will enjoy the show for the next week, I know I certainly plan to.


In this image I had to brighten the planets a little bit because you could barely see them in the picture. In person, however, they were as bright as you see in this picture. So basically you're seeing what I saw.

Keith passed this on from his mom, and so I thought I'd share it here.



This picture is showing how on the 29th Mars will be so close to the moon that it will likely appear to be ALOT larger than it's normal small star size. I hope everyone gets a good glimpse at the stars and if not I'll try to get a picture of what I see.

And remember, when you're looking up there, that I'm looking up at the same sky you see. Amazing, isn't it?

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Granoblasticman
.:Jerk!
.:Good Stuff
.:Adventures in Blahzvillage
.:Sh*tty Blog
.:Molly the Mole - Part Two
.:Instant Messenger Mayhem!
.:Picture Time!
.:Rights Reserved!
.:Oh the tangled web we weave...



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.