Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Summer Fun? Not Really!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I've not had a chance to really sit down and blog lately due to the fact that I was lucky enough to catch a cold. All I've really wanted to do is lie around and blow my nose. I have had an interesting week as a top off to my interesting weekend.



This coming weekend I’ll be driving my parents to pick up Bob’s son, Rob. Rob is a rather creepy individual who isn’t even allowed to stay in this house because I’m in it. My mom married Bob when I was about 16, and when we moved into a new home I had a room alone on the upper floor while my parents were downstairs. Unfortunately the guest bedroom was directly across from my room, and it shares the bathroom that sits in between the two rooms. I kept a bathrobe in the bathroom for those times I’d forget my towel, etc. I’d just washed it before Rob’s first visit, and hung it back in its place in the bathroom. That night when I went to put it on I noticed the tie for it was missing. I didn’t think anything of it, and when I spied it through the open guest bedroom door I thought I’d absent-mindedly placed it in there when I’d cleaned it for Rob’s arrival earlier. I dashed in and picked it up, put it back in the loops, and went about my way. The next day when it went missing, I was pretty puzzled. I glanced in the guest bedroom and there it was... sitting on a table all coiled up. Each day I would retrieve it, and each morning it would be right back in the guest bedroom. I have no idea what he did with it, but really some things are better left unknown, and I’m rather happy in my blissful ignorance in this case. To say the least, that robe is gone. I wanted nothing to do with it. And my mother was sufficiently horrified to request they get him a hotel on any other visit.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this crap. *sigh* Not to mention on Sunday I have to do my sisterly duties and be my brother Van's observer while he visits with his kids. Please, I mean... I've been given so much goodness, God, you can spread it on to some one else, no really... I won't mind.





To help explain why I believe my brother is with B-renda I’ve included a picture of her and his ex-wife Michelle side-by-side. You can see the resemblance in body-types, for sure. The only difference is B-renda has facial hair and Michelle never used fake-nails or even attempted to grow hers. Also, Michelle was enamored with her breasts and showed them off whenever possible (even though this picture doesn’t show it – you can thank me later), while B-renda seems to keep hers under wraps.

Van, while misguided, isn’t a horrible looking guy. He could, as NorseGod has mentioned, prolly do a bit better. But, whatever makes him happy.



Poor Vanny… doomed before it’s even begun. Let’s hope he comes to his senses before taking the big leap with the hairy one. If it does happen, atleast Princess a.k.a Meghan, and Keithy will be there to share in the humor of it all.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Evil Weekend - Part Two
.:Evil Weekend - Part One
.:Something New
.:Driving Like A Jerk
.:Home Again, Home Again... Crap.
.:Vacation Update
.:Vacation Here I Come!
.:Sweet Freedom
.:A Midsummer Night's Walk
.:What the...?



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.