Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









What the piss?

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I was angrily surfing blog explosion the other night when I had to exit it before I exploded myself. What is it with political blogs? Why exactly would I want to read some idiots blog about world events when I could just as easily turn on the news and hear it there? How much brain power does it actually take to watch the news and then regurgitate it into a blog? Not too much!

Put some original thought into things! I know that my blog is crap, but atleast it's original. I put my own thoughts, albeit lame, they're mine and if no one at all reads them, that's fine with me.



Speaking of my craptastic life, tomorrow night is the beginning of a loooooong month until my brother Van is married to the sasquach *B-renda. He called this morning at 8am to say that he'll be sleeping here for a month per the reverand's advice. Hrm, I wonder why the reverand hates me so much? This is what I have to look forward to:



Anyway, he says that he'll be going to his and B-renda's apartment, just like always, after work to shower and then do whatever. He's only sleeping here. All I know is that I wanna be there for when my mom tells David he can't come home for a month cause this should be gooooood.

* If you wonder why I call the sasquach B-renda it's because the B stands for biatch.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Le Sigh
.:Auntie Jenny
.:The Misery Continues...
.:Summer Fun? Not Really!
.:Evil Weekend - Part Two
.:Evil Weekend - Part One
.:Something New
.:Driving Like A Jerk
.:Home Again, Home Again... Crap.
.:Vacation Update



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.