Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Meh...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I know I've been slacking in the wedding picture department, and I put a heck of a lot of work into this post, so it better be appreciated!

I thought it was close enough to halloween to pull out the scary stuff...

THE WEDDING
(click on the pictures to enlarge them if you dare)





the money shot

THE RECEPTION




These pictures best described the wedding. Luckily my friend Meghan, her son Elek, and Keithy all kept me in rather good spirits. I took only a few of these, the rest were taken by my nephew Brandon who could get a lot closer without looking suspicious.

Perhaps in the future I'll zero in on the really horrible things, but I'm pretty darn sure you can see them for yourself. My favorite picture is the family shot. Brandon and Chris' expressions are priceless! One is screaming, the other making a face.... yes, be afraid boys, be very afraid.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Sadly...
.:Pardonnez moi...
.:A Moment of Weakness...
.:It's Raining Men!
.:Just Call me Aunt Renny
.:Damned if I Do, Damned if I Don't
.:Send Help!
.:No More Rage?
.:Oh the Whore-er!
.:Anger Management?



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.