Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









So Tired!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I haven't posted in a bit because Saturday was the big event.



My friend Meghan's little angel Elek turned one and his party was at my place. I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off for most of the day before and the morning of trying to make things nice enough to live up to what I'm sure would be my mother's perfect standards.

I think I was on my feet the entire day from 8:30am - 7pm and when everyone left I crashed out on the couch and fell asleep for an hour. I woke up to some MAJOR foot pain, not to mention leg and arse pain. Just what muscles do you use when you dust, mop, and vacuum anyway? I assume the pain was due to all the standing and no sitting business, but the party was a success (which was the most important thing). Elek made out like a bandit with all the good stuff he got. I can't imagine what his Christmas will be like with birthday gifts by the truck load!

It took me this long to recover, though. I think I need to exercise or something a party shouldn't make me feel like I was hit by a truck a couple times, should it?

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Ranting! - Pay no attention.
.:Le Divorce
.:What the ...?
.:Ha-ha-ha...
.:Yoink
.:Snowball
.:Much Ado About Nothing
.:Ode To A Quiet House
.:Hurricanes! Grr!
.:Mickey Mouse, please send help!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.