Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Bless'd? No,.... really?

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I was reading Blogg'd to Keith (It used to be our favorite thing to do while he drove in to work, you know. I read, he drove, and we laughed together at the poor sap that was being pummeled into oblivion.) when I happened to glance at the "Bless'd" side bar.

Yes, my friends... I am actually listed. If this is some cruel joke and it just logs the last person that visited I'll be highly...peeved. And we all know the what the first 3 letters of PEEved is, so lets not tempt the beast. Seriously, hasn't my brother suffered enough? Even though it's not his fault, he'd be punished!

Umm... so anyway, I'm going to add the "Bless'd by Blogg'd" icon as soon as I make sure the joke isn't on me!

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Our Second Christmas
.:What the ...? Part Two
.:Muhahaha!
.:So Tired!
.:Ranting! - Pay no attention.
.:Le Divorce
.:What the ...?
.:Ha-ha-ha...
.:Yoink
.:Snowball



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.