Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Home again, Home again...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Yep, I'm back!

I'd likely still be stuc-- err barely survivin-- I mean "vacationing" in Florida if it weren't for Adler's (my now official godson!) baptism.

I understand why my mom needed me there, and why she didn't want me to leave, but it's not fun to be sick anywhere, but most especially a place where you can look outside and see water and beaches and then not be able to go! That's right! Lucky me, I got sick about 5 days into being in Floria.

When I came back, as usual, I was highly disturbed at how my brother David "takes care" of the house. He broke into my locked bedroom (a lock that needs a key) and took lotion and who knows what else. I mean, seriously, lotion? Why would anyone want to break into anywhere to take lotion? It's just another peice of evidence to prove my brother David is a complete idiot.

I spent the day on Saturday cleaning up the pond outside (which is suppose to be running still and isn't) and taking down all the halloween decorations he was too lazy to take down. Nevermind that it's nearly Thanksgiving! Tool. I spent the rest of the day looking for the perfect gift for Adler's baptism and came up dry because the malls and stores are SO packed thanks to the stupid Christmas sales come early. So I decided that my gift would be the "best for last" gift they'd get in the mail. Who doesn't like a present delivered in the mail?

Saturday night I went out with Meghan and her hubby Brian, Christina and her hubby Joe, Brian's friend Joe and his fiance (who's name I'm so sorry I forgot!), and Candi who was later joined by her husband. I went to high school with all the girls, save Joe's fiance who's name I can't remember and it's always nice to be invited on a nice night out with fun people. Except for my stupid cough all night, it was a real blast and I hope we can do it again soon. Seriously people, some day you guys will have to take advantage of the fact that I don't drink!

Sunday my Godson Adler was baptized and I got to spend the whole church service snuggled up with him and a little more afterwards. It was so awesome to be a part of it all, and really touching that they would ask me to be Adler's Godmother. That family of four holds a very special place in my heart. I promised God that I'd be absolutely and completely lazy and take care of myself the rest of Sunday (and not be stupid like Saturday and go outside in the rain for hours) if he'd curb my cough during the service. Since I barely coughed a bit on Sunday I was more than happy to hold up my end of the deal.

Ahhh... so good to be home.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Florida...
.:Kidnapped
.:Sick and Tired
.:Yet Another Piece to the Puzzle!
.:Jury Duty - Part Two
.:Jury Duty - Part One
.:One of Those Days
.:Web Looks and Reality
.:How Clean Are You?
.:Mudder Feekie!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.