Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Sick and Tired

Monday, October 09, 2006

Yesterday I caught some of the nastiness that has been going around. I feel like a little bit of death warmed over, but I had something to keep me company while I sneezed my brains out. My best friend Meghan's blog. It's "The Nagy Family" in my links and unless you have a password for it, you won't be able to go over and see it. Understandably because she and her husband would rather the rest of the world not see pictures of their adorable little boys. There are weirdos out there.





Click on the image to enlarge it, I think it turned out pretty cute and it definately gave me something to concentrate on when all I wanted to do was be miserable.

It was the first time I ever worked with Word Press and it was a little bit of a challenge, but once I got into the swing of things it went really smoothly. If I ever left Blogger, it would definately be for something like that.

Anyway, that's why I've been so quiet...and now it's nappy-nap time.

OR
Blogger Comments (1)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Yet Another Piece to the Puzzle!
.:Jury Duty - Part Two
.:Jury Duty - Part One
.:One of Those Days
.:Web Looks and Reality
.:How Clean Are You?
.:Mudder Feekie!
.:29 is the new 50?
.:Computoid-Tech
.:Meghan and her Boys



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.