Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Bleh again.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Alright I'm posting!

By now anyone that may have once read this blog will have likely stopped even wandering this way, but such is life.

Not a ton has gone on since my last post, actually.

I went out to visit Keith over the holidays, and while it was too short, it was too long at the same time. It was just kinda bleh.

I've been really depressed lately maybe because I haven't had a real sleeping schedule in ages, I donno. I feel like I can sleep all the time, but I can't obviously because it's 4:30am and I'm blogging instead of sleeping. There are days that I've just waited it out and then couldn't sleep because I was too tired! Just lameness all around.

Keith's been really busy with work lately so I haven't really gotten to talk to him much which also contributes to the depression, I'm sure. The saying about distance making the heart grow fonder is very true, but I think the next trip I'll be taking will be to Florida to visit with my mom.

My life is just kinda sucking. If anyone else wants to share the suckage, please do. Misery loves company.

OR
Blogger Comments (1)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Christmas Again?
.:Randomness
.:Ever Have One of Those Days?
.:Hello 1992!
.:Home again, Home again...
.:Florida...
.:Kidnapped
.:Sick and Tired
.:Yet Another Piece to the Puzzle!
.:Jury Duty - Part Two



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.