Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Christmas Crap

Monday, December 19, 2005

Don't take the title of this entry to mean I'm a grinch, I love Christmas. I've just been making a lot of crap for gifts. I made a TON of cookies...

The little package in the front with a mug and plate is what I gave to my neighbors, well 3 out of 5 of them got plates and mugs the rest just got the little box of cookies... I like some better than others. The tins in the back are for Keith's family, to the right are my brother's cookies, and the large one is the extra cookies I have no idea what to do with. I was baking from around 11am until around 7pm, so basically I don't want to see any more cookies.


These were a pain in the butt. Half turned out great, the other half had to have white chocolate dizzled over them to cover up a mistake (thanks for the suggestion, meghan!), but all in all they taste great....to my nephew. I want nothing to do with them.

I have my fingers crossed that they go over well. Here's to hoping!

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Bless'd? No,.... really?
.:Our Second Christmas
.:What the ...? Part Two
.:Muhahaha!
.:So Tired!
.:Ranting! - Pay no attention.
.:Le Divorce
.:What the ...?
.:Ha-ha-ha...
.:Yoink



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.