Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Happy New Year!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Well my friends, this year has been an interesting one.

Hopefully this year will be much better. It's starting out well atleast with this email from the retardo ex, Colin. Shaded purple for happiness and for his gayness.

Did you not get my voice message on your phone?

We are divorced.

I can get you a certifacate Jan 14th is officially when the divorce takes effect. Don't ask me why its just the way they do things. I will get one then and mail it to you so you have proof. congrats!

Hope everything continues to go well for you in the upcomming year.

Colin


I sent back something along the lines of, "Sorry I didn't get the message, I'm not at home. Spending the holidays with my boyfriend. Woohoo! This is like the divorce heard 'round the world! So much celebrating to do!" Then something like, "Hope your new year is as good as mine is gonna be now."

Yeah, I know... I'm a b*tch... but being mean to him feels too dern good.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great new year! I spent mine with my Keithy and his kids... how did everyone else spend it?

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Email Fun Anyone?
.:Christmas Crap
.:Bless'd? No,.... really?
.:Our Second Christmas
.:What the ...? Part Two
.:Muhahaha!
.:So Tired!
.:Ranting! - Pay no attention.
.:Le Divorce
.:What the ...?



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.