Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Tagged!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The very clever and beautious Bug over on An Indian Summer tagged me for this meme, and it's actually a really interesting one. I've seen it a few times as I scanned through blogs and some are pretty darn funny.

Instructions:
1. Go to Wikipedia.
2. In the Search box, type your birth month and day (but not year).
3. List three events that happened on your birthday.
4. List two important birthdays and one interesting death.
5. One holiday or observance (if any).

My birthday: July 10th

Events
- 1212 - The most severe of several early fires of London burns most of the city to the ground.
- 1821 - The United States takes possession of its newly-bought territory of Florida from Spain.
- 1951 - Randy Turpin becomes the middleweight boxing champion after defeating Sugar Ray Robinson.

Birthdays
- 1452 - King James III of Scotland (d. 1488)
- 1980 - Jessica Simpson, American singer

Death
- 138 - Hadrian, Roman Emperor (b. 76)

Holiday
- Bahamas - Independence Day - Independence from the United Kingdom in 1973.

See that? Kings are born and die on my birthday. If you do this one let me know so I can read it, I love this meme. So.... I tag Keith, Meghan (sorry no link for her passworded blog), and Donnie. Get tah doin' it, peoples.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:TGIF!
.:Lately...
.:Fun at the Doctor's Office
.:Bring on the Rain...
.:Chickery Chick
.:The Pond & Father's Day
.:Cinderellie...
.:Exhaustion Setting In...
.:High School Questionaire
.:I'm Baaaa-aaack!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.