Saturday, July 01, 2006
The very clever and beautious Bug over on An Indian Summer tagged me for this meme, and it's actually a really interesting one. I've seen it a few times as I scanned through blogs and some are pretty darn funny.
1. Go to Wikipedia.
2. In the Search box, type your birth month and day (but not year).
3. List three events that happened on your birthday.
4. List two important birthdays and one interesting death.
5. One holiday or observance (if any).
My birthday: July 10th
- 1212 - The most severe of several early fires of London burns most of the city to the ground.
- 1821 - The United States takes possession of its newly-bought territory of Florida from Spain.
- 1951 - Randy Turpin becomes the middleweight boxing champion after defeating Sugar Ray Robinson.
- 1452 - King James III of Scotland (d. 1488)
- 1980 - Jessica Simpson, American singer
- 138 - Hadrian, Roman Emperor (b. 76)
- Bahamas - Independence Day - Independence from the United Kingdom in 1973.
See that? Kings are born and die on my birthday. If you do this one let me know so I can read it, I love this meme. So.... I tag Keith, Meghan (sorry no link for her passworded blog), and Donnie. Get tah doin' it, peoples.
posted by Bunny @ 1:46 PMOR
Blogger Comments (0)
<< # Bitch Club ? >>
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.