Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Random

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Well, it's no fun to read a depressing blog but I have to say that it's even less fun to write the way I'm feeling. I think I'm just missing the loads of snow we usually get and aren't, and then again maybe I'm missing the sun, I really don't know.

I feel like a lot in my life is about to change and that I don't really have the power to stop it from happening. I just have this ucky feeling that my life just doesn't have a purpose. I mean, I don't have a "job" and when I mention going out and getting one I hear the complaints from both my mom and Keith. I've been thinking of doing some on-line schooling for web-design but I haven't really been able to find anything respectable. If anyone knows of reputable on-line courses, please send me an email or leave a comment. I'm just tired of being me, and I feel like I'm holding back from something I can really do - possibly - very well.

Ok, I haven't slept and so I'm going to go to the grocery store and bum around there and do some damage. I miss having a dog.

Horray for randomness! Sorry about the weird post.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Bleh again.
.:Christmas Again?
.:Randomness
.:Ever Have One of Those Days?
.:Hello 1992!
.:Home again, Home again...
.:Florida...
.:Kidnapped
.:Sick and Tired
.:Yet Another Piece to the Puzzle!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.