Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Ahhhh...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Well, I have to say that I never thought a cold would be so rewarding. $16 and I'm here for another week because my ears are clogged and I don't want to blow my eardrums on an airplane.

I worry about my dog and cat not getting the attention I normally give them. When I was here last time for nearly 3 weeks, when I got home they were on me like white on rice. Poor things. On the other hand, going home for a dog and cat seems silly when they have food and water and a roof over their heads.... I hope. Alright, I'm not gonna worry about it!

By the way, Zicam DOES work like it says. This cold was horrible bad, and normally I get horrible bad colds for atleast a month. This one barely lasted a week. It tastes aweful, though. Like ..... ugh.... horrible cherry cough syrup x 1000.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Sick Again
.:My Honey...
.:Little American Flower
.:Ha!
.:Happy New Year!
.:Email Fun Anyone?
.:Christmas Crap
.:Bless'd? No,.... really?
.:Our Second Christmas
.:What the ...? Part Two



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.