Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









My Honey...

Friday, January 20, 2006

...arrives today!

My brother has been shown the door for the length of Keithy's visit, thank goodness. He's a little too excited about Keith and that's just wierd to me. He considers Keith a fellow "farmer" because he has extra land and likes to keep him in the garage BSing. Not that I have a problem with my family getting along with my honey, but .... he needs to keep his old lady lovin' tushy away from my cootie-free sweetie.

So, because I'm in such a good mood I thought I'd share a laugh for keyword analysis I got from my blog.

The last people to click were looking for:

bunny
horney neighbor
horney bunnies
payclick.org
happy bunny pic
get me off nasty ecards
happy bunny papers
no lub needed
what's wrong with lavalife

I have to say how "horney neighbor" or "horney bunnies" got in the mix is beyond me. If there are either of those around I surely haven't blogged about it. Funny stuff, though!

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Little American Flower
.:Ha!
.:Happy New Year!
.:Email Fun Anyone?
.:Christmas Crap
.:Bless'd? No,.... really?
.:Our Second Christmas
.:What the ...? Part Two
.:Muhahaha!
.:So Tired!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.