Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Sick Again

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Well, my weekend with Keith went as perfect as can be. My brother didn't stick around and we visited with his woodworking friend and had a great time. Infact it was so nice I decided to surprise him and come back with him to his place. I surprised him with my plane plans on monday and immediately got a sore throat, of course. It dwindled by tuesday and since our flight was in the evening I didn't cancel my plans. The landing against some really harsh wind wasn't something I enjoyed, with the plane rocking this way and that, and bouncing and dipping like mad and that's when I noticed how blocked up my ears and sinuses were. It was painful, actually. I survived it and we landed abruptly, thank goodness.

We got back to Keith's and I realized just how horrible I was feeling once I'd calmed down. My throat started getting that funny film that won't go away when you clear it and I just knew what was coming. Keith was an angel about it, brought me a big comfy comforter and snuggled me in with tea, a movie, and some meds. Lets hope this cold is short, or this coming weekend with his kids here is going to be interesting. What do you tell and 12 & 13 yr old when you have no energy and they want to play? "Don't mind me, I'm just part of the sofa now. Try not to sit on me." Nyquilville here I come.

There's one thing about this that impresses me, my luck is rather consistant.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:My Honey...
.:Little American Flower
.:Ha!
.:Happy New Year!
.:Email Fun Anyone?
.:Christmas Crap
.:Bless'd? No,.... really?
.:Our Second Christmas
.:What the ...? Part Two
.:Muhahaha!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.