Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Woohoo!

Monday, March 27, 2006

It's taken me a mudder-feekin' long time to complete, infact Photoshop has been perma up on my computer for a long time, and today I powered through it becase I was tired of seeing it all sadly sitting there.

The picture is from a little gem of a place where the art is a little on the "gamer friendly" side (meaning large breasts, odd hands & fingers, etc.) but I just love all the art work. I don't know what it is, but this girl stood out the most. After a little ...ahem... coverage in the breast area she was ready to be cut out and placed in the photo. The background is a picture of the Washington cherry trees, blown up, scrambled around in Photoshop, and smooshed together to make the beautious picture you see there. Well, at least I think it's beautious.

Unfortunately the whole template is kinda of a puzzle to put together to make everything fit just so, but I managed it..... in a rusty sorta way. I'm exhausted now so in parting I truely anyone that stumbles on to Bunny's Babblings will enjoy it's new outfit.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Spring?
.:Updates & Ideas
.:Sorry!
.:Tresse's Big Day
.:Bleh.
.:Bearded B-renda Stikes Again!
.:Freaks
.:Sneaky-sneaky
.:My Tresse
.:Ranting again! - Pay no attention.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.