Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Sneaky-sneaky

Sunday, February 12, 2006

When I arrived back at home after my visit with Keith the area had already gotten a bit of snow. A few days after it got a lot more and that's when I realized that I have a bit of a problem. I noticed it before with our last snowfall and thought nothing of it, but this time it's a lot more serious.

It seems I have some kind of peeping tom, or someone that could be casing the house, or just a stupid kid that wandered a bit too close... but the foot prints in the snow are so close to the windows of the library that who ever it was could have pressed his/her nose against the glass. Not only did he or she pass by the window of the library, but the downstairs bedroom as well. What time of the day it happened I couldn't say, but who ever it was is seriously in trouble if I happen upon him/her on my property again.

On Keith's suggestion I posted a note on the windows the trespasser was close to saying that the backyard is monitored, yadda yadda and we'll see what happens next. I've been watching for fresh footprints ever since and I'm so fired up to attack that if it is some little kid I fully plan on yelling at him/her until his/her ears bleed.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:My Tresse
.:Ranting again! - Pay no attention.
.:Ahhhh...
.:Sick Again
.:My Honey...
.:Little American Flower
.:Ha!
.:Happy New Year!
.:Email Fun Anyone?
.:Christmas Crap



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.