Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









And the Cat Came Back..

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Well...my wish was granted.

Ms. Backstabbing Whore wrote back to Keith:

Keith,

Well I got your message loud and clear. I don't remember you being such an asshole. I was just interested and wanted to see if you were still dating someone. A simple yes would have been fine. I will say this though, either she IS the jealous type. Which would explain the tone of your message so she wouldn't be mad at you. Or you feel VERY strongly for her. I am sure you know this but she emailed me as well. Her feelings about it weren't quite as strong. But whatever, I won't email you again unless I hear from you. But if you ever need a friend let me know.


'gina


So I thought, I'll just let it pass and not send her another email but when Keith read me it again I could feel the claws coming out, so you just know I couldn't let it be.

I wrote:



Hello again Regina (and Kerstin, I imagine),

Keith forwarded me your email to make me laugh...and laugh we did!

I'm sorry you didn't think my feelings about this situation were as strong as Keith's because I worded it nicely. I thought by saying things like " delusional", "desperate", " sad", "Keith is mine ", and "drunk" more than hinted at my feeling towards you and what you're doing. I would actually rather be getting my teeth pulled than be emailing you. Keith has lost all hope of getting through to you. He knew I wrote you before and knows I'm emailing you now. In fact I read him the last one and I'm planning on reading him this one. So I surely hope you don't think you've told him some big secret. Your saying, " I am sure you know this but she emailed me as well. Her feelings about it weren't quite as strong." wasn't taking a jab at me or surprising him, sorry.

When you said, " I was just interested and wanted to see if you were still dating someone. A simple yes would have been fine." You see, I can understand his frustration here. He did tell you he was with me. Numerous times. Then you send him "Just wanted to say hi ! We're about to head out for a girls night out, but we would make an exception if you wanted to come. -giggle-" I'm sorry you're infatuated with my boyfriend and can't control your drinking, but please understand, he's getting more and more mad. He doesn't like having some weirdo fawning on him. No one likes unwanted attention.

Secondly, why would I be mad at him because you wrote? That makes no sense at all. He can't control what you do and I certainly wouldn't expect him to. He wrote what he wanted to with no urging from me. You, on the other hand, should have let it go when he said he was taken months ago...months and months ago.

Oh, by the way, I'm not the jealous type. Another females looking at my man doesn't surprise me at all. I'm very proud of him and I understand because he's handsome. In other words, Keith does feel strongly for me....but don't take my word for it, re-read his email.

Jenny


Ahh....that made me feel better.

P.S. Vote for me at SBC!


OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:The Begging Begins
.:Backstabbing Whores Beware
.:Funny Stuff
.:Space Weather
.:Woohoo!
.:Spring?
.:Updates & Ideas
.:Sorry!
.:Tresse's Big Day
.:Bleh.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.