Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Save the Drama..

Monday, July 24, 2006

Dra·mat·ic:

1. Of or relating to drama or the theater.
2. Characterized by or expressive of the action or emotion associated with drama or the theatre: a dramatic rescue at sea.
3. Arresting or forceful in appearance or effect: a dramatic sunset.
4. Music. Having a powerful, expressive singing voice: a dramatic tenor.
5. My mother.


When ever there's a sill story to tell, or a smile to be had about a childhood memory, my mother will smash it with her tales of woe. Don't get me wrong, her life hasn't been a bed of roses, but every day isn't a tragedy, lighten up once in a while!

Her beloved first grandson, the golden grandson if you will, Derek has decided to up my dosage of crappiness around the house. As some 19 yr old boys are want to do, Derek moved out here, away from his family, to work with my oldest brother (and royal pain in the arse) David. Said brother took him under his wing and molded him into the perfect apprentice of crap. They were working together as partners in a remodeling "business" until Friday.

Apparently he and David had an argument, my mom and I drove out so she could talk him into being a "good boy", which at this point I think is an oxymoron (at least in this family). She was sure her favorite gem of a grandson would take her words to heart and be so wonderfully perfect afterwards. We left and she felt sooo good about all she's done, all they'd said, and all that had taken place. Her Derek would be better.

Nooooooooope! Derek moved out shortly after we left the house, and took all my brother's money along with him. So, now my mom's all upset because David turned off Derek's cell phone because "How will he call me?" as if that little douchebag gave a crap enough to call her.

I'm telling you people, it's amazing I'm not on a lot of drugs.

OR
Blogger Comments (3)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Ms. Grouch
.:Brandon's Birthday
.:The Lose
.:Blah, Blah, Blah.
.:Cancer Smashers!
.:Dieting
.:Things That Make Me Smile
.:Birthday? What birthday?
.:Coming Out of the Woodwork!
.:Newspaper Salesmen



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.