Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Buh-bye...

Friday, April 21, 2006

...to all the fun I had this week.

Keith and I had a great time here in Ft Myers and we're really dragging our feet about leaving. While I was here we spent a ton of time trying to tan the reflective shine out of our skin. It's painful to see the pictures taken of me in the winter. My friend Meghan even had a few pictures where her camer could seriously not take a picture of me without a huge halo of light around me...that's how bad it is. So I feel tan now but really I just look "normal".

Anyway here's a few pictures of our trip to the Florida everglades where we took an airboat ride through. Can I say... I love air boats? They are mudder-feekin' fast.

The Everglades

Wild pigs

This is a video of the alligator swimming by our boat. Complete with me laughing and saying "he ate her hat" and my mother saying "it's comin'!" and "oh my gosh."

Oh, before I forget...



...I umm...fergot about the contest 'n stuff. I guess that makes me a proud member of the SBC.

Also, I'd like to take a moment to say that it really looks as though I will not be winning in Blog Thunderdome. It's for the better because WebKittyn, the blog I'm up against, has more to lose than I do. She's very active in the blogging community and I'm....well...not. Not to mention she has quite a following, and rightly so, that support her. So even though her cat claws have come out, I'm going to say *shrug*...I'm happy for you, WK.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Remeber These?
.:You Thought it Wouldn't Happen..
.:And the Cat Came Back..
.:The Begging Begins
.:Backstabbing Whores Beware
.:Funny Stuff
.:Space Weather
.:Woohoo!
.:Spring?
.:Updates & Ideas



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.