Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









You Thought it Wouldn't Happen..

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

...but it did. Yep, she wrote again. This is starting to lose it's fun so I think it'll be the last time I reply unless her next email is a doozy. She wrote:

Keith,

I would just like to point out...She has yet to say she loves you. Interesting don't you think ? I would think if someone says "I'm very proud of him and I understand because he's handsome." It would be followed up with "And I love and trust him very much !"

take care,
'gina


Poor thing...she thinks she's actually making sense. I wrote back:


Regina,

I know you're much older than me so it has to be a real low point in your life when someone my age tells you to GROW UP. I think your drinking has effected you more than you realize. Clearly you don't have any common sense...scratch that... any sense at all left. Keith thought it would be funny if we sent you an email from his email address since you've been too afraid to use your own thus far. You are aware that we think you're a wacko, right? Are you really this desperate and sad? Maybe you should stop drinking so much and seek out some councelling.

Anyway, I hope you find yourself a man so you can stop bothering mine. He doesn't want to write to you because he thinks you're pathetic and not worth the time, but as a fellow female I thought you should know that. Ok, I lied.. I'm just emailing because it's funny! Keith and I will be going away on vacation over Easter for a little over a week so if you need to keep up this sad attempt at trying to get my beloved and reply we won't get it.

If you do reply at least we'll have something to laugh about when we get home!

See ya,
Jenny


Man, I make me laugh. She's almost more entertaining than watching B-renda's chin stubble grow.

Also, come monday I'll be in the Blog Thunderdome... here's hoping I don't get totally crushed. At least as I read the horrible comments I'll be able to relax in Florida.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:And the Cat Came Back..
.:The Begging Begins
.:Backstabbing Whores Beware
.:Funny Stuff
.:Space Weather
.:Woohoo!
.:Spring?
.:Updates & Ideas
.:Sorry!
.:Tresse's Big Day



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.