Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Godmother Bunny

Monday, April 24, 2006

Alright, so I was wrong about getting the verdict in today but that's good because this news needs it's own special post all for itself, not clumped up with my farewell post after the Thunderdome.

Today my best friend Meghan found out she's having another boy and asked me to be his Godmother. I'm so honored and happy about it I just can't contain myself, I even told the lawn guy when he came over.

Here's a picture of him...



...alright it's just a picture of his "money shot", as Meghan put it (because they were hoping for another boy), so I censored it. His name is going to be Adler Liam (pronounced lee-um). Adler's name is german, and his middle name is Irish. Her first son Elek is just the most precious little guy, I can't wait to meet Adler.

Turn up the incubator, woman!

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Worn Out
.:Buh-bye...
.:Remeber These?
.:You Thought it Wouldn't Happen..
.:And the Cat Came Back..
.:The Begging Begins
.:Backstabbing Whores Beware
.:Funny Stuff
.:Space Weather
.:Woohoo!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.