Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Worn Out

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tomorrow, I think, is the big day of judgement in Blog Thunderdome. I entered my blog ages ago and my ticket was finally drawn. Even though I clearly asked to be put up against a blog that I'd lose to I found myself battling WebKittyn. The kitty and I found out before we were actually told and so we were slightly prepared when the comment war began. It started out nice enough with the usual stream of WK supporters casting their votes for her but quickly turned ugly when WK claws appeared. Long story short, she took my saying the words "comment whore" (see "Remember These" post) to be a personal attack on herself and got all cranky cat on me.

Now, I am a rather vicious person when I'm attacked (heck, I peed in my brother's shampoo when he pissed me off...twice.) and I tend to go for the throat in a very un-bunny-like way. That sort of punishment, however, are for things I take more seriously than my blog and myself. So I'm more than happy to say that I do hope WebKittyn wins because it's clear she's the type with her heart on her sleeve, but not only for that reason....though right now I can't really think of the others. Oh... I like the color purple she uses in her tempate, too. I'm really trying to be more enthusiastic, but... I just got home from sun, fun, and basking in the love of family and my Keithy.

Upon arrival my house smelled of cat pee...(nothing better than that smell I tells ya) and the house plants I've been carefully taking care of totally dead...or near there. My brother David was clearly around while I was gone as he left me dishes (still on the stove) and moldy coffee in the coffee pot. Good luck with that next batch, bro.

Hey...does anyone know if visine in a drink really makes the person have bathroom problems? Just curious.

Oh! Another thing I forgot to mention, it seems that since I write about Keithy here that it annoys the people reading it for the Thunderdome competition. So umm...

Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy love you Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy Keithy

Muhahaha...

** Updated **

I actually have another bloody week. Yay.

OR
Blogger Comments (0)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Buh-bye...
.:Remeber These?
.:You Thought it Wouldn't Happen..
.:And the Cat Came Back..
.:The Begging Begins
.:Backstabbing Whores Beware
.:Funny Stuff
.:Space Weather
.:Woohoo!
.:Spring?



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.