Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Pshh..

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

So I was reading MSN news today and my eyes caught a glimpse of a mini picture of Lance Bass, former 'N Sync "artist". I thought, what now? He's trying to get into space again? No, this is even better. The title read, "Lance Bass of 'N Sync Reveals He's Gay"... and I said to myself, and? Come on people, was it really a huge shocker? What's really shocking is that they all didn't come out of the closet. Apparently he's in a "very stable" relationship with some dude from one of the Amazing Race's. The best part was the picture.



Dude, you will never be embraced by the gay public with pictures and clothes like that. Stay in your "very stable" relationship.

This story makes me miss my brother Scott, I'm pretty sure he's gay but he's never come out to anyone...atleast no one's told me. He's always been the nice (but biatchy) brother.

Dawn (aka Webmiztris) over on Tiny Voices In My Head brought up something I thought I was totally alone on. Have you seen that new tic tac bold commercial? The guy is all retard, but the woman practically orgasms. I've tried these new bold tic tacs and I was sorely disappointed at the lack of ...... enjoyment. Apparently that woman has never tasted a nasty fruit flavored tic tac before.


Click the picture to see the commercial.

No, she doesn't have a face abnormality, that's suppose to be a tic tac bouncing around in her mouth. I hate this commercial.

OR
Blogger Comments (3)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Save the Drama..
.:Ms. Grouch
.:Brandon's Birthday
.:The Lose
.:Blah, Blah, Blah.
.:Cancer Smashers!
.:Dieting
.:Things That Make Me Smile
.:Birthday? What birthday?
.:Coming Out of the Woodwork!



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.