Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings
Copyrighted to Bunny of Bunny's Babblings









Making the Changes

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My last couple reviews weren't all too hip on the "anime chick" of my last blog template, and several times people would say, "You should think about adding a bunny." but I didn't want a blog that looks so cutsie you wanted to retch. So here she is, I've named the bunny Fernando because .....I want to. I'm normally not one to give in to the pressure of a crappy review, but the picture was getting old, and it was more for spring and I'm soo past spring. I want cooler weather already.

I've still got some tweeking to do here and there with the template, but you get the general picture of what it will look like. I'm just too tired to keep up the work right now, having slept on the loveseat last night thanks to my wonderful brother David. He decided that at 1am he needed a smoke, and I woke up in the midst of an allergy attack that pissed me off beyond belief. I'm so tired of being angry about his smoking when he's been asked not to a quadzillion times. I understand it's a habit, but my gosh, other smokers don't find it a problem to accomodate the people that don't care to smell that crap. Anyway, talking about this is like beating a dead horse, utterly useless and probably boring to read about.


Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy Fernando as much as I enjoyed making him.

OR
Blogger Comments (3)

















Bunny Snugglers


Home
Email Me
<< # Bitch Club ? >>

- visitors

The Past

.:Here with Keith
.:My Escape & Karma
.:Tresse Mae
.:Wee!
.:Pshh..
.:Save the Drama..
.:Ms. Grouch
.:Brandon's Birthday
.:The Lose
.:Blah, Blah, Blah.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bunny7. Make your own badge here.

Buttons





Blogwise - blog directory



Archives



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.